"Best Free VSTs of 2013"

In other words, you think YOUR OPINION of my post is what counts. Typical of people with an overblown ego.

Who are you to tell, who are wasting their time on what. What’s important to others may not be of interest to you, and visa versa. So why do you care?

My post was a warning on wasting too much time trying out new VST’s, especially the free ones, most of which are worthless. It’s a mistake I made, so it’s MY OPINION that maybe people should concentrate on making music. I didn’t make ANY judgment on anyone. But your over-inflated ego just can’t take any post that you don’t like. And, of course, when you go happily off-topic, then it’s no problem whatsoever. Another sign that you have an ego problem.

PS. I won’t clutter up the OP’s thread no more. But I will gladly discuss the topic at hand.

More hypocrisy. You just started a new thread just to attack me. Again, ego issues…

So peace out.

You don’t sound like a peaceful person. You’re a bully, it’s either your way or you start attacking anyone who even slightly contradicts you.