Dear, Steinberg ... (Rate Your Developer HERE)

As I saw in the last year, the forum seems to be ignored by Steinberg, maybe Elge can explain some, they innovate a lot of things but the major application is not comparable to the old 6.5, in performances and stability.
The complete redesign graphically and structurally speaking was a disaster since the version 7.0, even some people like on the road it’s a different thing.
Actually under OSX there are more problems than issues solved. Someone will trolling us for sure, because unhappy people and unhappy users are trolls as I noticed some other users was banned from this forum, because they spoken about the application and about Steinberg too, after payed for 2 application releases. I’m one of them… Im continue to support steinberg even 200euro for complete upgrade costs from 6.5 to 7.5 payed was unuseful for me. I think the Cubase project leader fails and Steinberg need a new one for Cubase 8 imho… and please Steinberg contact a real beta testers, real musician than use Cubase for real works. :slight_smile: