If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1

It seems C7.5 glued a lot of tools into their right place in the workflow.
Now … the sky is not the limit.
I’m raking youtube to find tutorials and alternative ideas. Well worth it so far :bulb:
It’s Cubase fault even less if we can’t create music with C7.5.

I saved a project in C7.5 and opened it in … C6.5!!!
It opened without the Chord Track, obviously, but other than that IT OPENED!!!

So far as least as stable as C6.5 which was rock solid. Extremely happy!

And the update costs me … a few lunches!

+1

+1

Track versions are a big thing for me.
Bouncing between Pro Tools and Cubase is getting more seamless.
Track ID is very useful too.

Instruments tracks are much improved.

Saving configurations, love it! = Feng Shui

BTW, I’ve created a nice set of Pro Tools key commands.

+1

+1 I’m very happy with Cubase 7.5 I hope Steinberg goes on like that. :slight_smile:

+1

+1

Liking track versions, the new VST Instrument/panel function, Re-Record and new/updated plugins. Nice job Steinberg!

+1 seems very stable on Mavericks and some lovely new additions…top job and well worth the upgrade

+1

+1

+1

Works like a charm…

Really like:
Loopmash FX
Groove Agent Se (Slicer functions)

+1
It works ok
Not thrilled with the instrument/rack ‘new feature’ though,seems the same more or less to me

like the inspector!

+1 Definitely worth it! :sunglasses:

+1
Works for me.
Actually the only issue I have had is that Linplug’s Spectral sometimes causes an exception. Has this happened to anyone?

+1
The new ideas/features are good, the looks got better and overall feels more polished.

Got new issues and it seems that the orion “fix” is actually a workaround (it catches the exception and makes you reselect the driver). But at least cubase doesn’t crash.

total:

Is it safe to say that the $50 is worth it?

I’m sitting on the fence because it feels like we beta Tested for $500 and they took the money and instead of fixing issues, they put it towards adding more junk

Now, I’m reading that it’s not junk but actually worth it.

So, to jump or not to jump? :nerd:

I have complained a few times in the past but 7.5 has sped up my workflow really dramatically. It feels faster, it loads better - and HOORAY!!! - it quits nicely. WELL WORTH the money for the upgrade and I say well done Team Steinberg. BIG +1 from me.

Mostly happy with 7.5 here.
Crash on closing the MixConsole and ChannelEditor is no more - what i hated most on 7.0.5
Windows appearing and scrolling seems a bit faster and smoother.
Not experiencing cpr’s getting much larger or loading longer or any other new issues yet.

the only bad thing is 32x plug-ins not loading in 64x mode… =/

negative 20. bugs for days. be glad it’s not happening to you.