[Features] Important new feature suggestions on CMC-Series!

Couple more for you;

1. When I use the browse button on my PD to browse for patches in HS2 (Halion Sonic 2), please can I see the same browser and number of instrument choices that I would have if I selected this feature via mouse (ie ALL the patches available including sounds from my other VSTi collection instruments). It’s a great feature of HS2, but not accessible via the PD.

2. Please could the “Edit Instrument” button on the CH unit function from any channel with an instrument attached, ie whether I am currently on the midi channel or the instrument channel. Basically, if the channel has an instrument attached to it (and thus a clickable ‘edit instrument’ button on screen) please could the related CH button do the same. Currently it only works on certain channel types… which is odd ?

3. That latching ‘shift’ button request again, certainly for the FD unit. It’s a nightmare holding it and selecting Solo / Mute with one hand.

JUST TO UPDATE: looks like these requests were actioned in Cubase 7 already. Just updated and these are done :slight_smile:
HAPPY CAMPER !