crohde wrote:Hello guys,
Regarding the jumps:
- Which iPads and which iOS versions are you using?
- Did you close all other apps that are not being used?
- Did you choose low waveform quality in the tracklist, 44kHz and 16-bit?
- How much free disk space do you have left? (the more the better)
Thanks for responding.
- I'm using an ipad 2, with the latest version of iOS7
- I have around 7GB of free storage space
- I've closed all other apps
- I've done a hard reset
- I'm only using a few audio tracks and a couple of midi tracks
- I'm using no IAA inserts
- I'm using low waveform quality, 44hz and 16 bit
I've tried everything to record audio that doesn't fall out of time and skip bits that I've recorded, but more often than not, there will be problems with the recording, especially if it's a longer take.
The problem occurs using the built in mic, an interface via USB & CCK or internally via Audiobus or IAA.
No other DAW on iOS suffers with this problem at all (GarageBand, Music Studio, Auria etc) so I firmly believe that you can correct this problem via an update. If there's a critical issue with CPU whilst recording, Cubasis should warn the user and halt recording, rather than continuing the recording incorrectly.
I really hope that you can fix this problem.