If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

It seems very easy for the “Borgz” to escape scrutiny by going under the radar in this way.

Here’s a simple repro of the mixconsole insert menu bug. If it is in “Full screen” mode, it doesn’t detect the screen size of multiple monitors …

And, here’s a nice one of the z-order problem using a 2nd monitor.

And that doesn’t even take into account some deeper problems, like the ASIO lazy load problem.

Here’s the solo/mute QLink bug

Best update ever. It fixed all my performance problems after 7.0 disaster. Big plus to saveable multi out instrument tracks.

+1

• googolplex

Well, I have to concur with the positive side, because my main machine (3rd generation i7) is doing better with C7.5 than it did with C7 (even though I had no problems with C7). The VST Performance shows less “jitter” in general. I.e. not necessarily less load (hard to tell), but it shows a more “even” (or tempered) activity. The ASIO Guard is turned on.

Oh, and I created a new C7.5 template to start new projects from. I.e. I am not using an older template, because that seems to have caused various problems in the past for people, so I figured it would be worth a new one for each new version of Cubase.

I am likely building a new machine over the holidays, unless I get occupied with other stuff. :slight_smile: We will see how a 4th generation “Haswell” CPU will do for me, in comparison with the current happy news.

Bugs will be ironed out over time and I will certainly enjoy the winter with the new fixings that came with C7.5.

How do you know that when SB won’t even confirm (or deny) the existence of such issues as an indefinable project cursor, let alone manage expectations around mixer functionality?

Regarding your second point, what “fixes” were those?

+1

+1

Work with bugs?

As much as they don’t affect workflow maybe or use a lower version but the question remains, how will they be addressed and subsequently fixed.

+2. We happy! :wink:

+1 very happy with 7.5 and of course HALion 5 plugged in to it
can’t wait for Groove Agent 4 :smiley: :smiley:

+1

Like I said in another thread…regarding your other problems with GUI…looks like you have no “AERO activated” on Windows 8.1…?
There is your problem why it aint working for you. :wink:

You are welcome! Next…? :sunglasses:

Best Regards
Freddie

You have no clue what you’re talking about … next.

I know what you are referring too that the plugins window is small… I would be great if it were larger but is it bug? No its new feature request. Also wider the tracks view in the mixer and you will give you the full name of the plugins.

Best Regards
Freddie

No, in the first clip, the top of the dialog is off the screen and you can’t get to it. There is no way to size the window to get to anything at the top edge. It’s a screen size detecting bug.
in the 2nd, you can’t have the plugins remain over the mixconsole if it has focus.

. I would be great if it were larger but is it bug? No its new feature request. Also wider the tracks view in the mixer and you will give you the full name of the plugins.

You’ve totally lost the thread … this has nothing to do with anything I posted.

No, in the first clip, the top of the dialog is off the screen and you can’t get to it. There is no way to size the window to get to anything at the top edge. It’s a screen size detecting bug.
in the 2nd, you can’t have the plugins remain over the mixconsole if it has focus.

Okay… I’m not experience this here so I’m not aware of it. Using NVIDIA. I get more now what your problems is. > :wink: >

First off. But if you move a example a plugin or a “window” out from the from the screen “edge” it disappears.
That´s default how both Windows or OSX works.

Secondly.
Have you tried activate the meter sections “control room” and have that activated on “right” view always.
If you do, I think that will prevent this from happening. > :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Freddie