THANK YOU STEINBERG!! Cubase 7 and Cubase 7.5 are amazing!!!

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I don’t see long loading times… long start times…bigger files size like 4.5MB. Loading times is even faster on 7.5 then 7.0.6.
Any how if my project file size were whooping 4.5 MB I still have 1 TB hard disk space so I’m all set so what’s the main problem with that?
And I don’t have problems with Cubase 7 doesn’t close on exit either and I have used Cubase on different computer and different setups etc…

I don’t know it seem to work for a lot of users and some of you has major problems?
I wonder if you all have done XP32 tweaks on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 that cause all this abnormality you all experience on your systems? You must done something wrong? :unamused:
Bad tweaks like example as I noticed some of you on pictures and videos you have share-----> disable AERO, set program scheduler to background task, disable virtual memory… etc… No wonder why you all have problems!

If you want to know I have already made a great thread how to setup your computer correctly to work with DAWs. Make a search!

I’m not saying it is always the case but sometimes from my own experience helping others with computers, it often come down to “s-h-i-t- behind the wheels” causing the problems. There are 1000 of wrong TWEAK sites on the INTERNET that claim they know how to setup the computer and for DAWs when they actually don’t know a s-h-i-t about how the new systems actually works.
Even large companies adds these stupid tweaks making it for the end users even more confusing? Often they recommend XP32 tweaks like “set program scheduler to background task” that worked on XP32 but only on XP32. Many of all this tweaks like disable AERO are just counter-productive on Windows 7 or Windows 8-system.
Example AERO needs to be active so Cubase GUI can use the right API calls from core-base in windows 7 and 8.1 still I see pictures of the internet complaining on that Cubase 7 graphic don’t work - whne they have no “AERO ON” look like the computer were Windows 95? :unamused:
There you got one of your problems why it aint working for you …----> right there! :wink:

But its easier to blame Cubase and other softwares, hardware’s not working correctly then the actual problem is YOU that you actual have f-u-c-k- up you system in the first place. That’s why it aint working! :wink:

Stay away from stupid tweaks that don’t work, if you don’t now what you are doing and don’t fix anything that isn’t broken and you will see that Cubase 7 will work just fine as it attended to do + all other softwares. :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie