Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

Do they have any plan to implement a step recording? Does anyone know?

Anyone who agree for a custom keyboard scale? Like in Animoog app? Because many don’t use midi hardware keyboard on the go. Please, it really makes easier to play. And we can get new way of playing notes which is only possible in touch screen devices.

Its third time i am suggesting this and no one responded…

Yes please add a custom Scale Keyboard option! And please add a StepSequencer and/or an arpeggiator or even just auto repeat like Nanostudio and Beatmaker have. That would make creating drum and bass lines so much easier!And also thanks for making Cubasis better with each update!

Sounds like music to my ears=)

Yes step sequencer also is very useful.

I’d love this!

Rather than bloat Cubasis with customizable keyboards I use what is already there.

Just verified that it works. You can control Cubasis instruments, including IAA, with virtual keyboards from other apps. I tested with Sampletank loaded as an IAA on a Cubasis midi track and Musix Pro which allows an almost infinite configuration of layouts, scales and modes. Works fine. Also tested with Cubasis built in instruments. Works.

So I assume any Midi out app can be used. If you like the Magellan keyboard or Sound Prism or Geo or ThumbJam, use them.

Rather than bloat Cubasis with customizable keyboards I use what is already there.

True, you can use other Keyboards ( the one from Animoog is great! ) but using them means you are in another app, can’t see transport controls, access Cubasis chord Pads etc etc.

Works if the other app’s keyboard is controlling its own sound generator and I’m recording that over AudioBus, but otherwise its way too fiddly.

Plus this is a pretty simple enhancement to include. All the pieces are in place, its just really a note filter with a graphic. Playing a virtual screen keyboard is tricky ( specially with big hands, little talent) so I think its a required usability feature.

Please do it SB!

Thanks

If the other app is launched from within AudioBus the Cubasis transport controls are available in the AB panel.

That would another additional purchase. I have Animoog, Sunrizer, but they don’t support IAA yet. And the apps which I have that supports IAA are Sampletank, nanologue and alchemy. I cannot use sampletank’s keyboard to play cubasis instruments. Even its possible, its always good and easy to have the daw on the screen.

any release date for the 1.8 update ?
Pretty please :unamused: :unamused:

It’s now 2014 any news on this update 1.8

I’d love to automate the fx parameters as well. It makes no sense simply having just volume and panning automation. I mean, I like to “bring in” a sound when working on a track as I mainly deal with dance music (or as they say in the US, EDM).

b

Irritates that the developers of Cubasis can not at once do the program qualitatively… Constantly some errors… People do not buy defective tea-pots

Cubasis on AppStore download error … Why ?

When will cubasis go out in deserving quality?

hi,

test test allo helllo …any news for the update ?? come on share some info with us steinberg …?

Since last update they have been very quiet

C’est pas faux