Cubasis 1.7.1 maintenance update available now!

Any chance we can get an option to set latency between 256, 512, and 1024 samples? I remember hearing Cubasis has a default latency of 256 when I had a problem with a helluva lot of pops, clicks, and glitches in playback (which also often lead to Cubasis crashing), and I’m talking with no other processes running and after having cleared out memory usage using cmem. I’m still having this problem, and the only way I can get Cubasis to operate proper is to open it within Audiobus (as Audiobus can run either 256 or 512 samples). I’d appreciate a latency option. (iPad 2, 64-gb bought December 2011, iOS 7.

Another thing I’d like fixed is Cubasis not remembering mutes. When I mute a couple tracks, and then I solo another track, when I unsolo the solo’ed track, the other two tracks are no longer muted. Having to constantly remute tracks is rather annoying and slows down my workflow.

Then on the fun side of things, can we have a bitcrusher/decimator? Something that can smash and alias the holy hell out of a signal as well as subtly affect a signal on a setting of, say, 32000hz and 12-bit (i.e. drum fattening)?

This is a good update so far. :slight_smile: Happy holidays.