If it was your money?

I recently bought a Dell i7 Quad Core with 16gb RAM, a 2TB HDD for $750 and added a 256gb SSD for $100. It’s running C7 without a hitch and I’m using a UR22 interface that is performing wonderfully. Couldn’t be happier. For a controller, I got an M-Audio Keystation 88es for $150.

I’m just saying you could save even more money if you work at it. Are you a student per chance? If so, you buy the educational version of Cubase 7 Artist for $150. I have Omnisphere but do not have Komplete, but it’s on my shirt list. I just need to sell some things I don’t use to fund it. Meanwhile, you really will be surprised how much of what Komplete has that is already covered by the instruments included in C7. HALion Sonic SE covers a lot of your bread & butter needs. You can always download the free “players” from NI and experiment until you figure out where your weaknesses in sounds are. Just another perspective from an old man that would have given anything to have this technology available back when I was young.