APPEAL: C7.X Pro Composers: Voice Your Opinion here![POLL]

Agreed. Don’t you wish that there was a place where this information was easily accessible? Like a wiki for Cubase power-users?

Right now, I think that truly useful info can only be found buried within forum posts. Of all the DAWs I’ve used, Cubase is the most challenging to gather ‘lifehack’-type information for.

I’m familiar with the feeling. In 2011, I switched over, fresh from using Logic 9 exclusively for 4 years. It’s an anxious, threatening feeling going up against an arcane/unfamiliar DAW.

The truth is: WHAT OPTIONS DOES THE MODERN COMPOSER HAVE? I’m willing to bet that the majority of working composers are on old versions of Logic/Cubase on an outdated mac/windows OS. This is a joke! It’s 2013 and most of this stuff hasn’t changed radically in nearly 5 years.

Could we all agree that the people require a DAW that’s cutting-edge? E.g. modern/sleek GUI + font, extremely configurable, fast load/save, CPU efficient, frequent user-sourced feature additions, high limit for plugins on channel strips and total bus count, customizeable/intuitive file management, highly organized session folders, flexible importing/exporting of file formats, solid/useful video tools, well-rounded MIDI and audio-editing.

Decent stock plugins would be icing on the cake. :mrgreen: