If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

Sorry I don’t have quite enough Cubase experience since you started in the mid 80s. I started in 1997. My experience with them tells me most will be ironed out…not all…by a long shot!

I will gladly provide you a list of things they have never ever fixed. Yes, they are usually small things you learn to live with, however some seem so innocently simple to fix yet Steinberg ignores them and continues to add new features.

So truthfully, wouldn’t you say something like 80% of the things “will be ironed out?” This is my experience at least and obviously depends on what level you use Cubase.

I should add that I’m not referring to strictly bugs. I mean things that are broken, bugs, and obvious issues never corrected. Some of them can be as “small” as key commands. However key commands can be huge to users who attempt to take advantage of fast workflow.

So to start…
Why can you open the History page with a key command…but not close it with any key command? The history window is such a god-send! Yet it requires a mouse to close it. Something so seemingly simple to fix…yet to my knowledge never acknowledged by Steinberg. But don’t worry…there will be another Loop Mash improvement in the next update. :mrgreen: