Where's Bredo?

he asked for his account to be deleted and as he has posted in the gearsluts forum :

QUOTE BREDO As the title says .
Though a cowardly behaviour of their Site Admin on the deletion performance, they did what I asked and removed all my posts, activities and deleted my forum account.
But they managed to ban me for life in the same maneuver. Classy

They didn’t even send a confirmation mail, they banned me on IP…

Again, no confirmation other than having to “break” in to the forum to check for my self (they tried to stop me from even reading the forum ).

Well, I got what I wanted in the end. I am 48 years old, don’t wanna act younger and play anonymous “internet games” with faceless jerks who don’t dare to discuss in a mature way even through PM.
No less tell who they are (self proclaimed professionals of… whatever)

I suspect some of the moderators for going undercover with their Xth number of forum names. One lied in the open about my wording to him in a PM, twisting it a 180, and lying to the whole Steinberg forum.
I reported, he stayed, I got banned. Great .

Bloody coward of an site admin didn’t even get back to me when asking how to delete all my posts (the second time).
The first time he only answered patronising and accusing with an attitude, Transcript of that conversation are found in another thread.
Many grownups over there. NOT.

Thanks for listening. I just needed to vent