Mac-osx to win7-64 bit migration

Obsessed by performance? :unamused: I don’t know what you do with your computer but the majority here actually WORK with our computers and Cubase, running many plugins, and projects with more the 8 audio tracks.

So Yes, we need performance.

If stability are your concern you should definitely be using a PC, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Also why narrow few selected mediocre hardware’s when you can have them all in quality, without any problems?

Don’t you understand the real reason why APPLE have done that? I just wonder how many years it will take before you all get it? :unamused:

Its because Apple are obsessed to control everything. Also APPLE has never focused their MAC computers to be a computer for professionals. That is why they ended MAC PRO in the first place. I recon the new 2013 edition will be the last one, when it hits the street.

As you perhaps know, its not a computer for any professionals either. 4 USB ports, no second display, no ability to add a hard drive internal, no ability to add a PCI express card, no ability to add a SSD drive, no ability to use high-end graphic cards. Its very clear, that its not made for any serious professional even though if the name still state, “PRO”. So perhaps its “PRO” of something else? Perhaps “pro” on cost money?

Apple know already that they can’t compete with the professional users/market with Windows and LINUX.
Have you heard anyone say that professional severs like “Google servers” etc…using MAC and OSX? No.

So APPLE and MAC’s focus is on home PC market, being simple for anyone to use. There is their big money!
Example like your grandma, your parents, your wife surfing and shopping for cloths on the internet, writing e-mails etc.
Not your kids though, he or she wants performance to play game, freedom to add stuff so he or she wouldn’t be interested in any MAC computers.

Ask today, a kid if they want a iPhone or Samsung, Sony Ericson, Android phone? The answer will be Samsung S4 Android phone! If you asked the same question 3 years ago they would probably say: iPhone.
Kids learn fast and gets it fast! :wink:

The second reason and the BIG MAJOR real reasons about APPLE, is to “lock you up”; you and everybody else that use MAC so they can continue to over-profit on your behalf, by forcing you buy their overpriced junk in the Mac Store, that no one would buy if they could choose something else.

If you read “the book” and watch all the interviews, documentary with Steve Jobs, he confessed that that was the actually the main Apple strategy and reasons with MAC STORE and why Apple and MAC computers still exist today.

Design and make the products “look cool” and then over charge for it! :exclamation:

? What? Like if you need to do that with DEL , HP, Fujitsu Siemens, ASUS, SONY and SAMSUNG etc. computer?

I’m not trying to start a WAR here. I just give you the opportunity to see all the facts!
If you like MAC, buy it and use it, its fine by me. Hey, it will be plenty of apple support guys helping you out, selling stuff at apple store as long you are willing to continue to pay for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

But you should also know if you “buy” into all this “Apple MAC-hype”-stuff on the Internet, that its THE BEST!
Then you have really become badly fooled.

Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Freddie