Where's Bredo?

I thought he was a good guy.

Of course, I’m not easily offended …

Your personal grievances with other people because they don’t conform to your politically correct universe just prove my point.

Learn the difference between Politics and politics.

A healthy community is one where a diverse selection of views and values are allowed to flourish, not just those which resonate with your particular taste.

This is just a sub forum of a Music software company and you have interests in who is and who is not allowed to participate???

Exactly. Some people should learn tolerance.

You don’t have a point. I couldn’t care less about bredo’s views, he was a jerk because he attacked people for the heck of it. And he was a huge hypocrite because he blamed people for things he was doing all the time. Like going off-topic. You want to emulate him? Fine, go right ahead and you will follow him soon.

This is just a sub forum of a Music software company and you have interests in who is and who is not allowed to participate???

This forum has RULES OF CONDUCT. Like every civilized place. If you don’t like them, there’s the door. Don’t let it hit you in the youknowwhat. Incidentally, this is a PRIVATE WEBSITE and the First Amendment doesn’t apply here. Now that’s something you should definitely read and understand.

Some people should learn tolerance

Tolerance doesn’t include tolerating intolerance.

While we’re at it,
what happened to Steve Fogal?
Seems he’s suffered a similar fate.

At least Bredo was’nt boring, I got along with him just fine.

I do, however, kind of understand Steiny wanting to keep the fora ‘on topic’, if you like. Still, Bredo was’nt the only one, it takes two, or more, to tango.

Mauri.

Steve did get a bit racist in a few drunken posts by the looks of it .

Bredo was slipping on a downward spiral , if he had taken a leaf out of his own book then that good old boy would still be here but instead he preached and demanded on other peoples threads, took them completely off topic while he had is own threads running and wanted them all nice and neat !!!

I believe the PUSH to leave will do him some good , bring his head back down to earth or out of his arse again and for all I know one of you lot might be his new creation !!!

Where ever Bredo and Steve are, I hope they are healthy/happy and are making some music.

Sending much Aloha.
{‘-’}

Ditto!

Mauri.

is he standing behind Wally?

OK! I’ll bite …

“Naw, that’s Waldo!”

runs for cover

You clearly are no stranger to hypocrisy. Justify all you like, but you are a hypocrite.

Says the person whose only reason to post is to insult me… :unamused:

Doesn’t anyone know how to get along?

Just look at my avatar…

:slight_smile:

there should be a “memorial forums” for lifetime banned forum members… :smiley:
Well,Bredo maybe we will meet there someday :wink:

It is not in my nature to side either way as my philosophy is “live and let live” and " not in my backyard". Like one of those ying/yang things, but just to point something out, there is logic and historical proof of the above quoted statement. It will become clearly obvious for anyone who makes a study of the changes in Europe of the 1930s and subsequent years.

Politics of the site is up to its owners, rules of conduct are the rules and it is not necessarily a democratic thing. When you click agree, that’s all there is to it … If not goodbye.

I am here to try to learn Cubase and solve things that make my recordings sound like junk. There are more than enough members that just love stirring controversy. I try to skip those posts and move on to things like the mixer. I’ve been lucky, I’ve really met some great people here that have helped move me along the ladder, so to speak

:wink:

:laughing: “could only be worse in Milwaukee” :laughing: … maybe 2014 is the year to move :arrow_right:

Frank Zappa would probably be proud of that :slight_smile:!

Mauri.

Frank would have made the bass player tune to the piano :wink: