Mac-osx to win7-64 bit migration

Come on man, do your homework. The new Mac Pro is a killer machine. If you knew anything about Mac, you would know that the Thunderbolt ports (for one example) are for display, I have 4 connected to my Mac. They also offer one the highest grade video cards available. Are they expensive? For the average hobbyist, yes. But for a pro composer who needs a power house right out of the box, it’s a worthy investment. If you don’t like them, don’t buy it.

And as already mentioned several times, I work with Pc’s as well…of course they are reliable, I never said they weren’t. I can’t speak for Win 8, but 7 is solid. Just because I switched to Mac doesn’t mean I’m bashing Windows LOL!! I just love the no-nonsense approach of Mac, and I love how Mavericks works. Why? I can explain, but it’s just so simple…no screwing around with drivers, etc…

Actually, I still use Sonar X3 on PC, and do all of my Pro Tools work there as well. However, I do all my composition on Mac with C7 and Logic. I love it…nuff said.

And Merry Christmas to all!