2 : pc I build …
components:

Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Extreme …
cpu … Intel Core i7- 4770K Haswell
ram … Corsair Vengeance 16GB CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10
ssd .
Samsung MZ- 7PD256BW , SSD 840 PRO Stand Alone 256 GB x 2
video card … ASUS 90- C1CS61 -
power supply … Corsair CP- 9020061 -EU Corsair Builder Series Modular Power Supply Cx750M CXM 750 W - 80 Plus Bronze
win 7 64 bit …

At present, he use rme Fireface 800 + rme adda 8 converter

on mac mini would go on a Fireface ucx
while on pc would opt out of rme pci expres AIO with a converter adda 8 that I have already in my studio

a little checking on the Internet both Mac and PC systems costing exactly the same … EUR in 1500 for mac 1560 for pc build …
time :
I am already having my macbook I would use for internet , photos, youtube videos , etc. etc…
I would use it exclusively for the PC to make music …
would install only cubase 7.5 and halion 5 and I’ve already …
for both systems have an external usb hd with libraries of 10 years of work …
Mainly I carry 2 different types of work ,

1. 'm Writing soundtracks and background music for video screenings of documentaries
    and audio montages in general for photographic exhibitions .

2 music for the theater of my city

for my future I want to work in the world of music for video games …

I’ve tried over the years all platforms : logic , cubase , protools … I miss digital performer, but can not find anyone that has ever had.
logic sounds very good , even protools 10 has a phenomenal mixer , but for audio \ midi and the speed of work, cubase is unmatched.
then : I am not very techie and I do not buy many plugins to have the problem of the 32 bit …
until now use those cubase and I have bought the Sonnox limiter and the fab filter delay … I’m not interested in having 10000 plugins and does not drain from the network, I focus a lot on the sounds and effects.
noise, soundproofing videos, short films.
I thought the uad 2 quad core, powerful and compatible plugin for 64-bit with cubase. I would take out pci pci express on mac mini with firewire uad satellite.
'm really indecisive …
anyway thank you to all
Merry Christmas to you too
mirco