Mac-osx to win7-64 bit migration

I did not migrate or anything, but for the last couple of weeks Ive been torn between going either all Mac or all PC.
This debate showed me that such a radical decision might be uncalled for, it comes down to personal taste and preference and whats the best working environment for you - the goal is the same I think - creating epic songs :smiley:

However, you have to prefer one of these systems, currently I for example run my DAW on my custom built PC, recently updated to Windows 8.1, which I find fresh and nice. For other tasks I use my MacBook Pro (plus iPad and iPhone). I realised in order to do serious scoring work it is a good idea to have at least 2 computer setup, so I can’t really decide between waiting for new Mac Pro or building again killer PC machine (either way will use VEP5)…

Nevertheless, this debate is interesting as there are many opinions and many of them come from experienced users, but when you reading it, it all comes down to that particular story and reasons that led someone to change the platform or try sth new - that and how do you like to work, in which environment.