If it was your money?

Thanks for the comment on my English, I’m not a native speaker but I did take an intensive language course a few years ago.
With a UR28M you will be fine, it should work great with Cubase.
As for EQ, Cubase comes with several EQ plugins. The channel EQ is 4-band parametric which can already do pretty much anything you need in most cases. Next to that there are some multi-band EQ’s available as well, but not with as many as 32 bands I believe.
I strongly believe you shouldn’t spend any money on plugins before you know what you have in Cubase and you found the limitations of the included plugins. If you learn to work with what you have you’ll find you can come a long way without spending much money on third party plugins!

As for posting your songs here: You are not allowed to post music you don’t have the rights to. If you are worried about people stealing your track then check the legalities on the website you’re uploading your song to. I personally use Soundcloud, which lets you chose what license to publish your track under. I have not had bad experiences with that nor have I heard from someone else, but I guess once it’s on the internet it’s always possible for someone to steal it :confused: .

I would consider it a compliment if someone wanted my track though, but I can understand the concern if it’s not a track you wrote yourself.