If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

Still loving the 7.5 update. Has been rock solid here. Time to update the studio pc to run 7.5

+2

• 1 !

great Update!
:smiley:

+1

It was worth the money.

To me, you just come across as a troll and a fool, spamming a perfectly legitimate focus for a thread just to push your narrow-minded focus, which has been covered in all the proper places.

I have been considering whether the upgrade has some value added over 7.0.6, particularly in performance, and from the overall majority of comments here, it would appear so.

However, once you started hijacking the thread, you have only added FUD and incitation to disruption and anger.

By the way, a thread doesn’t have to be ‘balanced’ as, by their nature, each will tend to deal principally with the issue started by the OP, unless, someone with their own agenda, like yourself, acts disrespectfully and tries to make it about something else.

So please just go start your own thread and leave this thread to be useful for those who do NOT have the same focus as you. Troll, disappear forthwith!

+1 Nice update, it works like a charm!

I never said or inferred that a “thread” must be balanced, on the contrary we must be realistic about how things, i.e. the software functions and there are still many shortcomings that must be addressed for the sake of the program going forward.

It was a major leap of faith on SB part to remake the mixer and commence an overhaul into the project page; this process started some time ago with the Mediabay and will in time pervade all aspects of the program until a modern UI is developed.

Personally, I am happy with the direction Steinberg is taking, my only concern is that there may not be enough time left in the current product cycle to iron out remaining bugs, inconsistencies and incompatibilities before the inevitable roll-out of the next whole-numbered version.

Maybe, but their Windows version is an unmitigated disaster. I know many people who tried it (including yours truly) but no one who actually adopted it.

+1
No problems with the 7.5 update at this and getting plenty of work done :slight_smile:

+1 Great update generally but still getting my head around some of its new functions! :slight_smile:

After years of using Pro Tools due to clients requirements I am back on Cubase for a current project and loving it!
PT has been playing catchup the whole time…
There is very little I miss from PT.
Too bad I’ll have to go back to PT in the near future…

+1
Like the update but not the update procedure fiasco imposed by Yamaha Japan :open_mouth:

:question: :question: :question:

I have already done a +1 a while ago and I have experienced nothing to change my mind over the past month or so. There have been a few niggling issues to do with workflow and third party developers. Certainly I have had nothing like the issues I had with 6.5. I am sorry to say it but Cubase 6x crashed with a regularity that drove me up the wall. Much as it took me time to adjust to the new look and feel of the mixer, I was so grateful for the lack of crashes that it did not take me that long to accept the changes. In fact issues now give me a chance to save the project if there are third party issues. I think that one of the pressing issues for SB now is to sort out the problems that many developers are having with VST 3. If companies like uhe are having problems then maybe SB should be reconsidering their policy of forcing through VST 3 and dropping support for VST 2.

+1…
Still a work in progress but stable and usable!

great update!

Good job + thank you, Steinberg.

:sunglasses:

love this thread
{‘-’}

+1

The 7.5 update brought me over from 6.5 despite having 7.0 a few months now.

+1 looks amazing and feels very solid :smiley: No issues…

+1
I think Steinberg is doing good job.

It’s great for people on 7.0.7 since they can see if any of the changes in 7.5 are worth spending money on (notwithstanding the next version).