eLicenser server is down

Following Jeff Hayat’s comment that the system is working, I tried to complete the activation of the upgrade from V7 to V7.5 but still couldn’t get it to work after three attempts. The process validates my activation code but fails to complete the process. Guess I’ll just have to keep watching and trying.

As an experienced company director, one of the first issues I deal with in a company is the state of the risk register. Have we identified all of the things that could harm our business, particularly through causing distress in some way to loyal customers, and have we put in place robust and totally reliable management processes to deal with those risks?

If you are going to mandate a process that customers have to follow to be able to use the product you have sold them, it seems to me that this is then a core business process that should be protected from failure at all costs. It is hard to understand how something like this can be allowed to happen in an organisation serving a global market, 24/7 - 365 days of the year.

Hopefully someone will take charge of this situation and get it dealt with from both the short and long term perspectives.