Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all in Steinberg land. Another year moves in and I find my self another year closer. To what I have no clue. But I am sitting here at 2:02am watching Dick Clark’s New Year’s Eve thing and see I am further out of touch with today’s music than ever. It all sounds like crap.

Listened to an previously recorded interview with Rod Stewart this afternoon and the discussion briefly ran into the Beatles and that even many more years from now you may hear a song and realize that it was so good withstanding the test if time. I can’t see humming anything I am hearing …even tomorrow morning.

Regardless , I still hold the values of the summer of love deep in my heart. I wish you all a very good new year!

That must be Richard Clark… The censor doesn’t allow dick

I hope all our forumites here have a fun and productive '14:)!

And ‘knuckle47’, I too have very fond memories of ‘the summer of love’ here in Oz Land, yes it all reached us too, unforgettable days…

Cheers all,

Mauri.

Happy New Year, everyone!

I wish you all lots of inspiration! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Wim

What??? Now again? OK!
Happy new year to just about everybody, unless you reading this from the NSA! :laughing:

And a very happy New Year to all from me

Take care
Glyn :slight_smile:

Aloha guys,

Just back from the gig.

Still full of cheer! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Have a great 2014.
{‘-’}

Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year my forum friends.

Happy New Year to all and may 2014 be the best year yet!

Warm Regards,
John

Well it’s been another year watching you guy’s banter back and forth. I do miss some of the older members but then again some of the older members are still here. In my 75 years I can honestly say it’s been great being a member of this forum. It gives me so much information. Some of it sinks in and a lot of it gets lost . From my heart I wish each and every one of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you get all the gear you want.

I don’t have nearly enough space for all the gear I want :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a few folks over last night. After a few…hick… We came up with THIS new year thingie.

Pardon my intonation :laughing:

Happy new year Steinberg and members of the board :sunglasses:

What in the world was that?? Sure sounded like fun was had, nice :sunglasses:!

Mauri.

Ah, Happy New Year Tom :exclamation:

Probably not the only composition of this type last night… sounds like it was fun. I love your bass and your bass drum sounds. :sunglasses: Happy New Year Tom, was that your utterances we heard?

R.I.P. 2013
2013-2013

hi Robin :slight_smile:

That was me on upright bass, sloppy acoustic and orchestral bass drum.Jen was making clacks with her high heels and my other friend Tom play the banjo and sang. All of us whispered too :slight_smile:

thanks for the kind comments. Happy new year!

Happy 14th b’ak’tun!

Yes, happythankshallowismisyearbowl!!

:laughing: