Printed Cubase 7.5 Manual

I am one of those who still thinks we should get a proper, printed manual.
Here’s why.
These are not only expensive programs, but also very complex and a user manual is a must have thing - a PDF does not cut it for me as I cannot take a PDF away from a computer. This is a complete killer for me.
I refuse to buy a bloody iPad - period.
I do not like PDF manuals, as it means using a second computer to utilize the buggers as both my monitors get taken up with application windows, and there is no room for PDF and it can cause issues switching application focus, and it utterly ruins my concentration. Reading from a computer screen has damaged my eyes considerably (my problem, I know, but still a problem) as reading off high contrast LCD screens is vastly different to printed pages.

Arguments against - paper/trees? Pur-Leeze, less of the dippy hippy green nonsense as paper is made from fast growing, specially planted trees that would not BE planted in the first place if they were not going to be pulped for paper, and as nobody uses mahogany/oak etc for books this is a non-argument.
Paper ties up carbon (not that CO2 has anything to do with the matter as it is not now & never has been a pollutant but is instead a naturally occurring gas) whereas bloody great server farms are not at all “green” - they use fantastic amounts of electricity not to mention all the rare earths in the servers & the “environmental cost” of building them - and replacing them/disposing of the old ones every other year so the green tosh is simply nonsense.
It is simply a way of Yamaha cutting corners (oops, “costs”) - the prices have not gone down with the absence of a manual.