Mac-osx to win7-64 bit migration

ROFLMAO!! Yet more proof you live in an alternate reality. Here’s a selection of the invectives you have thrown at me:

• not sure what your issue is
  • you take things way to personal around here!!
  • you hate Mac and everything it stands for
  • plain childish and unprofessional
  • Are you saying that guys like James Horner, Trevor Rabin and James Newton Howard are idiots because they use Mac? Of course you are.
  • THAT is the most idiotic thing I’ve heard so far in 2014!

And that doesn’t include the really hilarious things you’ve said about windows and mac that are 100% untrue.

I choose Mavericks as my weapon of choice to host my primary DAW’s…what’s the problem with that???

Again, kid, there is no problem and I couldn’t care less what you use. But when you claim that windows doesn’t work for pro audio unless heavily tweaked or that an old mac pro is a “beast” (whatever that means), it’s fairly obvious that you have joined a cult and you’re not talking logically, let alone competently.

an Apple cultist (sounds kinda cool actually > :smiley:> )

Then don’t get hysterical if I call you that (see quotes above.)

And yes, one can achieve pro results with a MacBook.

Once again, you can only reply with a straw man and a diversion. I never said that. What I said is that no serious soundtrack composer would use a laptop as his master machine. And the names you dropped actually prove my point (if only you knew their studios… Let me guess, you don’t even live in LA…)

I just completed a larger project on mine. Granted, I used a slave to host the VI’s

Which means your laptop alone was not capable of handling the entire load. Not that I expect you to realize that you’ve actually proved my point.