Free vocal sound library for you! Happy New Year!

Download link: Volterock & undocument - Vocal Hazard Pack

Download backup link#2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/af3inbcq7n3darv/Volterock+%26+undocument+-+Vocal+Hazard+Pack.rar

Hear a small sample of the library:

A few months ago I was given the opportunity to make a high quality free sample pack and the result is the “Vocal Hazard Pack” ! After many months of recording and editing, me and undocument asked many volunteers to join us in the studio for a special project. Participants were asked to yell as if they were dying, falling, attacking/charging into battle, punching, being punched, singing like a metal band, growling, shrieking, and gasping. The result is a hazardous wail of humanity cut into 153 individual sounds.

We may upload the outtakes too if you want them.

1 Like

Outtakes would be cool :laughing:

What are your license conditions?

Happy New Year to you too.

1 Like

My question as well.

I passed these links on to a FaceBook iPad Muscians group I frequent and spelled out the terms of the Creative Commons License found in each of the rar files. Do what you will but credit Volterock & undocument for the samples.

:laughing: :mrgreen: :laughing:
insane and good enough to get the juices flowing making plans for future human noise projects!

someone beat me to it but around 1:00 I almost thought I heard Barney Gumble! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They sound like a bunch of Klingons who had way too much blood wine…

It’s under the Creative Commons (CC) license so you can freely use them even in commercial projects. We just don’t want people selling the sounds individually and we request that you credit us with our names and the name of the library so if anyone wants to hire someone in the future, they can be contacted. Everyone did this for free and it took many many many hours to make.

thanks for passing them on surfer!

papi61, lol I’ll offer them more blood wine when we do part 2!

what the ■■■■ did I just download ??? :laughing: :laughing:

they will work pretty well in some timestretched chilled electronica :wink:

Haha, that gave me a good laugh :laughing:
I don’t see a need for these just yet, but I’ll keep it in mind :slight_smile:

If I ever plan on doing a cover of “Careful with that axe Eugene”, I’ll have to keep it in mind. :laughing:

Amazingly, this link still works and the samples are awesome. Thanks again. Its 2022 now!