Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

I’d love to automate the fx parameters as well. It makes no sense simply having just volume and panning automation. I mean, I like to “bring in” a sound when working on a track as I mainly deal with dance music (or as they say in the US, EDM).

b

Irritates that the developers of Cubasis can not at once do the program qualitatively… Constantly some errors… People do not buy defective tea-pots

Cubasis on AppStore download error … Why ?

When will cubasis go out in deserving quality?

hi,

test test allo helllo …any news for the update ?? come on share some info with us steinberg …?

Since last update they have been very quiet

C’est pas faux

OMG, lots of immaturity shown here by some members of this board, but especially by the (2 posts ones) :frowning:
Please consider 2 factors: Xmas/NY holidays. I’m sure Steinberg is working very hard to implement all the requested features and bug fixes and that does take time.
Patience is a virtue :wink:

I kept wondering of such impatience as well.

Agreed that there seem to be some requests that are not constructive and ill placed.

Also a large number of threads that have focus quickly devolve into a splatter gun of user bugs and requests that are not relevant to the original topic.

Sadly these issues conspire to create a worse forum experience for users and admin. (I prepare to be flamed by offending members :wink:)

the worst experience for users is someone like u dude ( 2 posts one ) … agreeing for nothing.
as for the update that steinberg promise us an each month/update oups can’t figure this out …and other competitors offers more now and we are still waiting for the automation …so slow …the update and support process is so slow …anyway my 2 cents

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Do you plan to add markers?
I really need this feature!

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=325490#p325490

Hi t0rr,

Yes, we have markers on our feature request list.
Basically we have all Cubase features on our Cubasis feature request list, but as we don’t have unlimited resources we can only put a certain amount of new features on each release. :slight_smile:

Would a simple noise gate be out of the question as a new effect?

Hi, staff. Any predictions for inserting odd time signatures in the same project? The app is amazing and I am really interested in writing a thorough job on it, but without these conditions are still infeasible. Thank you for your attention.

Plinio

São Paulo - Brazil

I’m sick of Steinberg being so slow to update Cubasis. And I’m even SICKER of complaining users asking them to hurry up. I’m sick of winter, of war and having too much work to do.

And I think to myself, what a miserable world.

The above had no purpose to it, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

But more importantly - AUTOMATION please :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I don’t have neither iPad or Cubasis, but I just was totally amazed when I found out that the program doesn’t have automation! :laughing:

It’s like have a cig without matches & so on, totally crazy!

Tho it’d be the first DAW I’d buy for my future iPad!

So let it be automation soon!