If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

After years of using Pro Tools due to clients requirements I am back on Cubase for a current project and loving it!
PT has been playing catchup the whole time…
There is very little I miss from PT.
Too bad I’ll have to go back to PT in the near future…

+1
Like the update but not the update procedure fiasco imposed by Yamaha Japan :open_mouth:

:question: :question: :question:

I have already done a +1 a while ago and I have experienced nothing to change my mind over the past month or so. There have been a few niggling issues to do with workflow and third party developers. Certainly I have had nothing like the issues I had with 6.5. I am sorry to say it but Cubase 6x crashed with a regularity that drove me up the wall. Much as it took me time to adjust to the new look and feel of the mixer, I was so grateful for the lack of crashes that it did not take me that long to accept the changes. In fact issues now give me a chance to save the project if there are third party issues. I think that one of the pressing issues for SB now is to sort out the problems that many developers are having with VST 3. If companies like uhe are having problems then maybe SB should be reconsidering their policy of forcing through VST 3 and dropping support for VST 2.

+1…
Still a work in progress but stable and usable!

great update!

Good job + thank you, Steinberg.

:sunglasses:

love this thread
{‘-’}

+1

The 7.5 update brought me over from 6.5 despite having 7.0 a few months now.

+1 looks amazing and feels very solid :smiley: No issues…

+1
I think Steinberg is doing good job.

It’s great for people on 7.0.7 since they can see if any of the changes in 7.5 are worth spending money on (notwithstanding the next version).

+1

I want cubase and nuendo to merge into one program. Silly that it us possible to arrange/cut video in cubase but not export video. New project and preference code. No dongle. Only then I am happy. +1 though

You don’t want much then … would you like the price to drop the the same price as reaper while your at it :unamused:

+1

+1

+1

Having used several DAW over the years, my expectations are in the realm of the reasonable.

Feature-rich Cubase is my choice!

+1

+1 :smiley:

I could pay a little more just to be able to very easy make a video and export to mov4 So many content is made for youtube etc All the pro post work is not important. Just export a video. Please.