Cool your jets, I’m coming
Hero Heinz is coming soon

Hero Heinz is coming soon
Coming soon to take Betty out!

(Narration)

(Battle With Narration)

Nice, I really like your style! It’s very entertaining to listen to and well mixed, never gets even close to boring. I suppose you have heard of a person named Frank Zappa :slight_smile: ?
Are there any other artists with this kind of music? Inspirations?

Well, this is clearly one of those novelty songs which is all about fun! :smiley:

One thing I think you need to take a close look at is vocal clarity. It’s really important with something like this that we - the audience hear every word… and to be honest I’m struggling to hear many during the sung parts. This is quite challenge when you’re the one mixing because you of course know the lyrics so your brain kinda compensates, but for me, and likely others… well… I’m certainly missing a lot. E.g. At 1:00 - 1:30 I have pretty much no idea what’s being said/sung - in fact I’m not sure I understood a single word!

All that aside though, I certainly enjoyed the spirit of the song! :slight_smile:

Man, that was wild. It was so unpredictable. I LOL’d all the track!! :laughing:

moond.

Yeah, very clever…a sort of “Gilbert and Sullivan Pirates of Penzance” fell sometimes which is quite an acheivement IMHO…enjoyed it but agree with sherz regarding hearing the words…had to listen hard and could not catch them all and as sherz said, for this kind of song it’s important to hear the words,
so what are you writing next…an opera? :slight_smile:

Kevin

Thanks for your feedback! Included lyrics and did some tweaking, finished tracking and mastered.

Incredible writing, must have been really hard to mix this one and I think it sounds great. Didn’t hear old version so I have nothing to compare to but I understood every word.

Thank you! That’s why I love putting my stuff up here for feedback. Sometimes the truth stings but it always makes me work harder and improve my sound. Much appreciated Kenny.

Thank you! That’s why I love putting my stuff up here for feedback. Sometimes the truth stings but it always makes me work harder and improve my sound. Much appreciated Kenny.

I agree, how would ever get better though without critique from those around us. From what I hear in your stuff, you should never be stung. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to hear more (hope you don’t mind I sent this to my kid because I thought she’d love it). This is how things go viral lol and :bulb: you need a world class video for it

again made me laugh (not sure if that is the intention). good any way.