Recording Multi Instruments On Several Tracks

I’ll bet they cost an arm and leg. :laughing: My setup more than meets my need, which is purely personal entertainment. Being able to record my work the way I want, when I want, is pure ecstasy. Plus, unless you are a full time recording engineer or make a living from the studio, there is a lot of learning to do about using these things. But what you sow is what you reap, I guess. I had a hard time learning to use Cubase and I tried to avoid it, but now I zip through my recordings just like that. I am nowhere near an expert but I get my stuff done.

With the integrated hardware, it is easy to navigate your way around the equipment and get things done. Plus they impress visitors to your studio and make you feel like the (wo)man behind the controls. You don’t get the same feeling behind a PC or Mac. :laughing: The way they are going, everything, including musical instruments will be on the computer very soon, such that you have your PC, you have everything you need to do a world class music production. Or are we there already?