Printed Cubase 7.5 Manual

Yes, the assumption is you are speaking on behalf of “yourself”.
Yes, “this means it could be different for someone else”…like myself! :slight_smile:

If you’re going to post on a public forum and ask questions such as yours…then guess what? You’re going to get responses and opinions. If hearing opinions contrary to yours ruffles your feathers, then may I suggest not posting on a public forum. For the record, I never once in my response (quoted above) said what is best for you. Let’s not make stuff up, OK?

My response to your question “Is anyone interested a printed Cubase manual?” again is no, not interested.
My reason for this answer is because I prefer a PDF to anything printed. I find it more convenient, quicker to find what I want, harder to lose and if I do I can always download it again. Lastly, I can enlarge the print and diagrams easily and with hardware manuals that’s a HUGE advantage. That’s my public answer to your public question.

On a side note, my personal observation is that for some, a printed manual is more of a symbolic gesture…as if it means Steinberg is less lazy, less greedy or owes it to you. A PDF manual isn’t about “cutting corners” or getting over on the customer. It’s about technology and how its been embraced by the majority for a variety of reasons (my 70 year old parents read eBooks exclusively now using their Kindles). I’d rather see Steinberg spend more time and money on software development rather than hiring resources to update printed manuals and passing the associated costs onto us. If you had any experience with project management you’d understand that ever deliverable needs a resource and every resource costs $$$. If a company’s strategy is to save money wherever possible without sacrificing the quality of their products or services thus helping to ensure their existence in the future, then I back them 1000%.