Can I automap Jbridged plugins in Cubase 7.5?

do NOT delete any dll (neither original, nor "… (Automap).dll"s, nor jBridge dlls)

Both Automap and jBridge wrap the original dll, which means the load the appropriate wrapped dll, for example:

You have “original.dll” plugin and jBridge it. Result is a “original.x64.dll”, which, when loaded by cubase, loads “original.dll”. If you then automap “original.x64.dll”, you get another wrapper “original.x64 (Automap).dll”, which when loaded by cubase, loads “original.x64.dll”, which, when loaded, loads “original.dll”… etc…

so if you delete one of these dlls, the plugin won’t load in cubase…

however, when cubase scans all these dlls, cubase avoids duplicate VST-IDs. A VST-ID is a unique id for a plugin (not dll!). All the dlls I mentioned before have the SAME VST-ID (at the end, they load the original.dll). What might happen in cubase is, that the desired wrapped dll is not available to you, as cubase for example scans “original.x64 (Automap).dll” before “original.x64.dll” before “original.dll” and only the FIRST dll with the same VST-ID will be available to you within cubase.

So don’t delete dlls, and make sure to have only the right one wrapped dll in your cubases search path… quite difficult with many plugins and x32/x64 and automap…

which is the reason for my plugin manager tool:

http://www.familiekraft.de/PluginManager/