Need better multi install support

Lazy? Maybe. Annoyed by forgetting that the dongle is in my bag or pocket or somewhere when I launch it on one or the other computer? Absolutely. But buy it 2 times? That’s absolute rubbish. I have a laptop and a desktop. Did you actually read my post? I don’t think I used the word “unfair” at all. Roaming usage is my intent (not infinite but between 2 devices which is just so common now). Many other vendors allow for this use case, as do Steinberg…they just require transplanting the physical dongle. The dongle itself as I stated in previous posts is fine. I don’t begrudge them their copy protection. It’s just massively annoying in this particular use case. So in an effort to save myself the annoyance I was thinking that I would pick up Elements for laptop use. The $99 dollars is not a huge deal but now I would have 2 upgrade costs to consider etc. So I thought hey let me put it out there that this could be a nice thing to bundle with a Studio purchase OR perhaps at the very least offer a discount for Elements to those who purchase Studio. Just a thought I was putting out there. I don’t know how you inferred whatever you did but don’t presume to talk to me about fair use or insinuate that I’m trying to get away with something. You’re comment isn’t harsh…just pointless.