Need better multi install support

I actually did read your posts. And your trying to get free stuff, because you’re afraid you’ll forget your dongle and it’s ‘a hassle’.

That’s sort of correct yes. I was merely suggesting a promo/bundle that would solve a use case that I have. Presumably others would see a benefit but based on what I’m seeing here maybe not.

If Steinberg actually did what you said, they might lose a big chunk of income, because for me personally, I don’t need the Elements version. But once I get it, because I’ve bought the big Cubase, I might give it away to someone who does use it. Meaning Steinberg won’t get any profit from Elements…

Nonsense as far as I’m concerned. Purely made up. I don’t know and don’t care what you may or may not do with it. Neither of us know what profit margin Elements represents for Steinberg. I put it at very little if any but just to be clear, I don’t know.

It’s quite easy: grow up and act accordingly. You need your dongle? Pack it in your bag. If you forget it, it’s YOU that has to fix your behavior, not Steinberg.
Please…

So my rationale for the original post was simple, I purchased NI Komplete and got a $30 voucher towards any of their products. Got me thinking about MY Cubase use case and I thought surely others out there might see a benefit in such a thing? But If as you say the financial stability of Steinberg is threatened by the prospect of my suggesting that Elements be bundled for mobility purposes with purchase of Cubase Studio or the like then my second suggestion was for a discount voucher or coupon. This way someone like myself can put it towards Elements, others can use it towards other Steinberg products, and someone like yourself can write “I’m a self-righteous prat” on it and wear it.