Use Cubase AI6 in the same pc but with different users (win)

Hi all !

I got a question/trouble, I’m creating a new user in my laptop to use it when I had to do some work as a teacher, so I can keep a clean, audio friendly windows 8 environment.

But I notice that with my new windows user (named “Teaching”) I can’t open Cubase AI 6 (or 7 it that matter)

I use both with soft licencer and it says that the licence isn’t found in windows folder.

Is not possible to use Cubase (with soft licencer) in the same pc for two different users?

It’s an install issue, not reading the options. Just like your posts in the wrong forums.

I got the solution from Clelson in Facebook : http://www.arturia.com/evolution/kb/?View=entry&EntryID=187

An issue that was recently found in eLicenser Control versions starting with 6.6.6.2132.
When this or a later eLicenser Control installer is installed on a 64-bit Windows system, non-admin users (user type “Standard user”) cannot start a protected 64-bit application due to missing access permissions for the file synsoacc.dll.
This results in error messages like “synsoacc.dll could not be located on the system” or “synsoacc.dll does not have the expected interface”.

We are working on an update of the installer fixing this issue and expect to release it around the end of the month.
Until then, the following measure can be used to solve the issue:
Manually grant “read” and “read+execute” permissions for group “users” on file “C:\Windows\System32\synsoacc.dll”.