Cycle Markers Question

What if you de-select sync selection. Then timeline won´t follow cycle markers list and the other way around…
And you can have multiple marker tracks. That might be useful to you.
I can´t really follow why you need to have range from start to end “on” all the time? But if you do why not make a cycle marker from start to finish. This way you can select it always when need to have that range covered.
And insert also all the needed cycle markers you need for recording etc. Cycle markers can overlap each other.

BTW I do always a start marker for my projects. This way I can jump there when ever I need. And I make another for two pop. And to start of every scene named accordingly.
I find it very useful to be able to jump to different locations this way in a project.
Then I divide the main edit window to two so that only marker track and possibly a guide track stay always on top of the screen. Excellent IMO.
I could not live without marker tracks. In big projects I have several marker tracks. One for each character so when doing ADR I can just select what marker track is needed that moment.

Bye / Tumppi