Cubase 7.5 vs Ableton live

Thanks for the input!

Yea i agree… the session view in ableton just had no use for me. Of course if i were a dj, it would’ve been a different story. I do however work with tons of samples, but i’ve found that cubases media bay works above and beyond what i expec. I tried working in their arranger, but basically gave up. If even for the simple detail of the track info being on the right side(couldn’t for the life of me get used to this!)

i’ve been writing in cubase for a couple years now using 3 monitors… it shocks me that they only recently added dual monitor support.

Cubase is clearly a more powerful and customizable software. Obviously im a bit biased, but i really wanted to know what all the fuss was about :slight_smile:

One gripe i have with cubase is the constant clicking, finding, and arranging of the audio/midi editor windows. Thats certainly a useful tool abelton has with their all in one arrangement. Im sure there are more.

i supposed its a matter of choice… but these days with volume/speed being a huge part of the “all in one” composer workflow etc. is clearly a game changer.