Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

Finally got the demo working. Could not detect my PC from my tablet or phone. Had to in put ip manually but that still didn’t work. Had to do a restart on my PC and then it worked. Still had to still input the ip manually. Just in case anyone finds the same problem as myself.
I’ve got to echo the thoughts here about the the size of the interface. I’ve got a 7.9 screen and there is still a ton of room to fit more stuff in there. This need a zoomable interface. Selecting tracks is a must.
I don’t know why this is implemented but when I use the back button on my devices, I’m disconnected from the network and have to reconnect. Also when I close the app I have to reconnect. An option to keep the connection when you pop out to check your emails might be a good idea.

I think this is a great app but it’s got a long way to go to make it worth the asking price. A lot of good stuff in there but it feels unfinished and the possibilities are huge. Maybe that’s why it feels unfinished to me.

I’ve got one suggestion that I think should be in there. Because you can connect multiple devices I think it would be cool to have a large transport page, big button etc. Then this could be opened on your phone while you have other stuff on your tablet.

I’ve only played with it for a short time so may be back with more ideas.