Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

I was so glad to see this become available for Android, but when I first tried to make the connection to my studio machine, I ended up futzing with it for about an hour, frustrated with steam coming out of my ears - why didn’t my studio computer show up in the app? It was on the same network and I had checked and rechecked that all the needed requirements were met.

Here’s why:
MAKE SURE…to allow the connection through your anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, security software, etc., or disable those programs temporarily while your using Cubase IC. Otherwise you probably won’t see the needed computer in the connection listing when the program starts on your device, or even in your desktop’s network browser, for that matter. Actually, with all that security junk enabled, you may not even be able to find the IP address of the machine you wish to control. My fault, I know, but a lot of you may be having the same issue.

Having said that, I LOVE this app! It’s very smooth and responsive so far. Nice work, Steinberg!