Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

It took me a LONG TIME to make this work on my Android devices…I was also getting the problem where the computer name would not show up on my device, and when I would put the IP address, it would tell me that no such IP address existed (although I had just run an ipconfig on my PC so I knew it was the right one).

What seems to have worked for me is restarting my phone a few times.

For my tablet, it went smoothly to connect. To my surprise, the computer name was showing. I say to my surprise because its an old Motorola tablet running Android 4.0.3. Nevertheless it was smoother connecting that then my Samsung Galaxy S2 which is on 4.1.2. However, it froze my tablet about 15 minutes later while i was experimenting.

It should be noted that my firewalls are off and Im using an open ad hoc network as per the video.
I will further test with my firewall back on, but as it stands right now, things are working and the firewall is off.

I have BOTH devices connected at the same time which is pretty sick… I like how on the tablet I get more real estate so I’ll probably just use my phone for start and stop!

Thanks Steinberg for not ignoring the Android community! :slight_smile:

PS. FOUND A POSSIBLE BUG. On both my devices I cannot set the tempo to a new value. Others would like to confirm?

PS2. No need to turn off firewalls here. Worked just the same. :slight_smile: