Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

I can set the tempo no problem. Buuut! The interface for changing the tempo is so small. I can’t see the numbers I’m selecting. It should be much bigger. Failing that the n the tempo in the top right corner should indicate the numbers you are choosing. Another real annoying thing about it is that if you accidently tap on your screen the dialogue disappears. There is a cancel button that is fine for dismissing the dialogue. I’m also having the dials sticking especially the middle one for some reason. Also, and this is beyond my comprehension, sometime when you move the dials, instead of setting on the number you chose they just reverse spin and go back to a different setting setting. Just figured out what happens here. If your finger goes outside the dialogue box then the dials just spin to wherever they feel like. This is cause because the dialogue is too small to see the numbers with your fingers over it.

Beta tester feeling creeping up my spine. Tingly.

This is only my second time testing it out and the question is, why are steinberg charging money for this? Got a lot more questions but they involve a lot of swearing.