How to get 100% synced project?

The ears-not-eyes comment of course fits. It doesn’t matter how it looks but how it sounds.

But thanI played the mix in my car and I still thought it sounds fine, until I switched to the radio and heard some mainstream song. It sounded much more tight and accurate. So I need to edit my tracks anyway.

That doesn’t necessarily mean you have a editing problem in that strummed guitar. Consider a mix a complex scenario of volume, frequency and dynamic relations. If the elements ‘sit well’ (timing) in a well made arrangement (songwriting/producing) and are recorded at good quality (engineering) you have the basic ingredients to make it possibly sound like that mainstream stuff. Be sure, that’s a long way to go. Apart from the fact that it doesn’t have to be ‘good’ (which is subjective anyway) but surely impressive. The mainstream kind of sounddesign is overly loud still, the art of a skilled engineer is to create a mix that can be pushed to that level without distorting too much :mrgreen:

Well, that’s all just theory. I don’t know what kind of stuff we’re talking about. Upload a mix maybe?