How to get 100% synced project?

Just a suggestion for getting the tracks timing tighter initially so as to save stretching and manipulating tracks into tight corners later.
From one of the OPs earlier posts it seems that the tracks are laid down to a click but still being played too erratically to be acceptable. This might be due to monitoring the click and I suggest that attention is needed to get the balances right as it is fairly easy, if you’re not used to it, to “get out of the way of the click” ie: in playing one avoids the click so you can hear it so any notes will be before, after or both. One drum practise technique is to make the click disappear and then you know you’re spot on. For guitar that’s not always easy when (double?!) tracking a staccato “chuck” rhythm part.
I’d suggest trying out different (percussion) sounds, clap, shaker. Anything wider than the plain click which tends to polarise some player’s timing to too far out. Anything so you can hear both click and the notes you play.
If I’m right or wrong all the previous suggestions and what you have been doing are good practise for track manipulation anyway. Sometimes it’s just got to be done.