I Malone

Yeah… the ‘balls’ thing is not necessarily a simple one click thing, but given this is kinda dance/pop thing I think a punchier bottom-end (kick & bass) is required. I don’t know what I would do unless I was actually doing it but I’d likely be messin’ with compression and EQ on the kick and bass etc. I kinda felt that more emphasis should be on these elements, and vocal and less on the other stuff which at the moment seems to detract somewhat. Also, there’s a lot of movement in the various parts which I think makes it feel very busy. That’s ok when there’s no vocal but I’d be tempted to calm things down when there’s singing happening as it’s kinda trampling all over the singer at the moment I reckon. Pan-wise you’ve got some of these busy elements panned centre or close to, right where the singer is which compounds the problem I think. Move them out of the way and give the singer room to breathe. Bass, snare,kick,vocals all share centre spot, so everything else I reckon get well out of the way. :sunglasses: