Nuendo 6.5?

I think we all agree, that in Nuendo 5.5 wie had a nearly bugfree version, where we could use the time in this forum to discuss new feature requests, helping with problems, etc…

I have to admit that in the beginning I was shocked about these tons of bugs and little workflow-killers in N6,…so many things didn’t work any longer - while - of course - on the other side there were a lot of great new feature-ideas.
But I really did not have the feeling that there was a real proper beta testing coming from users working in the business Nuendo is made for. Too many bugs, controllers didn’t work, mixer-shortcuts gone, channel-linking is not working, display-errors, etc pp, and we users are reporting them here day by day. For free. And I am also very disappointed, that this “collected issue”-list is dating from summer 2013…

I was a Nuendo power-user since 2002 (cubase since 1996) and I never thought twice about buying an update. But right now I am not willing to pay for an update in this actual N6 lifecycle, where I do not want to have any new features! I just want to have a Nuendo’s buglist, which is coming close to the old N5. And this honestly (and of course I could afford this fee) should be a service of Steinberg IMO.

I really would like to dare to talk about new feature-ideas again