Disagreement

I dont mind paying for an upgrade. …I just think it should be subject to how much you have spent in upgrades on your account and after 2 or three higher priced upgrades you should be eligible for one or two free then resets.

I really like cubase 7.5 im even getting to like the mix console in my opinion it was worth the price.yes their are problems with it I have read on here but for me I dont use the features people are reporting faulty. Im more of a tracker and mixer. .if its wrong I re do it. But for the people who use these features daily its probably a nightmare they dont function right so for them the upgrade price will annoy especially if its a couple of version jump.

be nice to see steinberg concentrate on tidying up as much as possible instead of pushing new vst instruments and FX previous versions have plenty of. and listen to the professionals/experts using their product for hours daily who take the time to report flaws or problematic features to try n improve cubase to an even better standard then everyone wins.happy customers pay for upgrades happy steinberg get the cash and less complaints n loose less custom. In a perfect world eh… :laughing:

End of the day avid do it waves do it…Personally bought all im going to from waves! Good stuff but their upgrade price isnt worth it (imo) .
but these companies have to keep the money coming in or no more toys for use dude :mrgreen: