Drumagog 64-bit for Windows is released

well, the hitpoints are quite suboptimal for me when it comes to very fast parts - for example 16th @ 220 or more bpm - as well as when it comes to sample precicse layering of samples with the original hits…

Here the new Trigger ist quite awesome, but Drumagog is still not bad and in some way I allways prefered DG. For me the optional VSTi support was never an option because WHEN I want to use external stuff I usually prefer to generate (and edit!!) the Midi tracks first… Well but anything is up to taste and depends.

Basically I would say that it is somewhat suboptimal that DG came up with 64bit support that late. While Slate is working on long awaited 64bit stuff for ages as well (Trigger was never 64bit, even when there was an installer, Trigger 2 is finaly - and I still wait for FX-G and VTM etc to become FULL 64 bit) they though often release some new stuff and so on so that I have the feeling that they are more “in” compared to Drumagog - at least this is my feeling. Drumagog was THE drumreplacement application for me and maybe if there was some more “life” regarding updates and developement I maybe would have never started to use Trigger in my sessions that much.