Embracer & Monologue missing in 6.5 to 7 upgrade

Hi guys, Im having trouble setting up my v7. The problem at hand now is monologue and embracer are missing from my vst instruments. All my other cubase vsts and third party vsts are available and working fine. I have just noticed these two missing.

…and so the problems continue… back to 6.5 i go.

Aloha j,

I believe Monologue/ Embracer and Tonic have for many users
gone the way of the dodo.

If you do a search you will find several threads about it on the forum.

Many of us have moved on.

Too bad. I loved those plugs.

{‘-’}

they do work and work fine , you just need to copy them from the c6 folder into c7 in the same place and all projects with tonic or embracer and monologue will open perfectly :wink:

good to hear! but where do i find the files/ folders that need to be copied over?

I found various places:

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\VSTPlugins\Synth

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\VST XMLs\Steinberg Media Technologies\Embracer

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\VST XMLs\Steinberg Media Technologies\Monologue

thanks for that, I just copied the synth folder from 6.5 to 7 and it seems to be working fine.

Do i still need to move the other files:

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\VST XMLs\Steinberg Media Technologies\Embracer
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 6\VST XMLs\Steinberg Media Technologies\Monologue

I’m not really sure. I copied both. If you copied just synth folder and it works maybe it is enough. All presets in Embracer and Monologue are fine too?

Anyone get these working on mac? Ive copied over a few different places with no luck. Not a huge deal but would be nice to get them working

Not without ‘Rosetta’ which is no longer available with the current OS.
{‘-’}

I just copied the synth folder and the presets load fine.

Glad to have them back in C7 :smiley:

Regards, Charles