Cubasis 1.7.2 maintenance update available now!

You did read the appstore text of cubasis? There is no speaking of automation at this point. So you could know that upfront buying.
I think the tech support and updates come at an acceptable frequency. Just keep them coming!

just reread this appstore text - indeed there’s NO word about strange workflow issues ( undo stops playback / you have to restart playback in order to take changes in the midi editor into account / HUGE performance issues with AudioBus ( as confirmed by Steinberg ).

and of course there’s NO word about an expensive app collecting dust on my iPad because of these issues…

Fantastic news about this update. Big thanks to Steinberg for listening to your customers and working hard to improve Cubasis. The audio bugs were in desperate need of attention, so thank you.

Having said that, I have to second the post further up…

PLEASE include a fix for the sustain pedal bug in this update.

Currently, holding down a sustain pedal only allows one instance of each note until the pedal is released. This means that recording any performance of a piano part in with a physical keyboard correctly is pretty much impossible…

PLEASE squeeze this fix into the update too :slight_smile:

egz… what are you saying about automation?
i don’t need automation
what i need is an estable app that works correctly everytime, and unfortunately cubasis is not
garageband seems to be stable… now i am doing test

Sorry, i mixed up some reactions.
Let’s all hope things work out with the new update coming.

That’s great stuff.

Is the wacky pinch and expand zoom behavior fixed?

Hi,

We fixed this issue, it was not on the list, I just added it (CB-1505).
The general behavior of the sustain pedal will be greatly improved with the 1.8 update, as we require automation to be able to read and write sustain pedal information.

Oh GREAT news about sustain pedal bug fixing! THANKS!!!

Looking forward to this update. Apparently an ios update is also in the pipeline which is ‘supposed’ to address a lot of audio issues.

What kind of eta? I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while holding off a purchase due to all the complaints.

seems you will have to postpone your purchase again…

!!!there’s still a plethora of show stoppers ( undo stops playback / you have to restart playback to take changes made in the midi editor into account to name just a few )!!!

NOT WORTH the asking price of close to €50.-

is it already submitted to Apple?

Just wondering if any other ios DAWs continue playback on undo? Can’t remember at the moment. It’s not a show stopper for me though, I’m still getting work done even though it does take a while even to undo minor things.

BeatMaker 2 for example

restarting playback in order to take changes in the midi editor into account is even more than a showstopper…
ymmv

sounds like a showstopper to me - i didn’t pay THAT MUCH money to workaround and to take a while even to undo minor things…

I would like to know also

Mee too :open_mouth:

Me too

No reply means very obvoiusly not submitted yet :cry:

Send to’ Apple ?