Here's my procedure and my problem. (Yes, I read the manual!!)
I recorded several tracks in Cubase Artist 6.5, both MIDI and audio. I originally started at 75 bpm, FIXED Tempo.
I want to speed up all the tracks to, let's say 85 bpm. Here's what I did...
1. Opened MEDIA - POOL WINDOW and selected all the tracks in the left hand column
2. I X'ed all the boxes for each track under MUSICAL MODE
3. I set the new tempo of 85 to all the tracks
4. I chose ELASTIQUE PRO - TIME
5. I closed that out and changed the tempo to 85 on the Transport Panel (fixed tempo)
All the MIDI tracks play at faster tempo and only a few audio files changes. Some remain in the original tempo. On the main screen every track is in Musical mode, not Linear.
I don't know why some change and some don't. Am I missing a step??
Cubase Artist 6.5, Dell 2.5 Ghz cpu, 6GB RAM, 64 bit, 750GB harddrive: Roland JV-2080, Korg TR-Rack, Akai S5000, Korg T3, M-Audio Controller, and tons of other musical embellishments.