Halion Symphonic Orchestra

Thank you very much Sasha,

i have downloaded the ‘trial’ version of HSO (as well as some other products in the sale). It took about 90 x mins.

i am eventually going to purchase another Orchestral VSTi from a different manufacturer later in the year, but i thought i would take advantage of the Valentines sale offer. 1/2 price is a very good deal !!

i agree, it is very difficult to locate adequate demonstrations of the HSO and even on the Steinberg website there is zilch !! i am not sure why they have not promoted this product ?? Similar items feature an array of sound-clips and videos etc.

i was looking at the best way (options) to move from what i currently have, to purchasing HALion 5 :-

When you click on a product (ie. add to cart) from the Valentines page it places the item in your shopping basket at the same price (ie not at 50% discount) ?? i think (as advised in a previous thread) that i would need to purchase HALion Sonic 2 and then HALion 5 ?? So £82 plus £82. But i am really confused of the prices etc as regards to the Valentines sale !! Are they half price or not ??

Did you get your HALion Sonic for £82 instead of £162 ??

Ta,

Paul